Oncology, Gastroenterology and Hepatology Reports (OGH REPORTS) [ISSN: Print -2278-8921, Online - 2348-3113] aims to explore the areas of Cancer research and gastrointestinal tract including the liver. The journal is envisioned as a platform for basic and translational researchers, clinicians and students to publish their original research, review articles and case reports.
The overall goal of OGHR is to publish timely medical research in gastroenterology hepatology and cancer research with:
- Original Research at the highest level covering the spectrum of clinical gastroenterology, hepatology and oncology including the latest clinical studies on emerging developments.
- Study Highlights which summarize current knowledge and newly presented information in a particular article - a useful tool for the busy clinician
- Editorials that highlight important issues in international gastroenterology, hepatology and oncology
- In depth Clinical and Basic Science Reviews on hot topics in gastroenterology, liver disease and oncology
- Practice Guidelines present best practices for diagnosing and treating a range of disorders affecting the GI tract and Cancer
- Online supplementary materials accompanying many articles are available free online, including downloadable PowerPoint slides and videos.